Numadic builds supply chain software and hardware that powers companies like Essar Oil & JSW Steel. Our mission to undisrupt India’s $260 billion logistics requires a knowledgeable, multi-talented visionary to pilot Product trajectory.
You will work in an insanely fast-paced environment, manage teams in multiple cities and report directly to the CEO. Your exceptional track record in a senior position at B2B startups is, therefore, a crucial asset. You will interface between design, development, engineering, marketing and sales, to conceive, coordinate and chart integrated product strategies. This task is not for the unseasoned.
Numadic is a VC backed supply chain tracking and coordination platform for B2B transportation. We are a team of over 60 full-time engineers, designers and supply chain specialists with offices in Goa and Mumbai.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take extreme and final ownership of anything and everything to do with customer acquisition and retention
- Contribute significantly to empower customers to optimise their operations through our product, by working closely with customers and our team
- Aggressively experiment with tactics across web, mobile & BTL
- Design, engineer & deploy tools & tactics to scale successful strategies
- Build and scale sales, marketing and inbound teams to drive large scale results
- An absolute minimum of 3 years of relevant (growth/marketing/sales) experience in a senior position at a startup
- A degree in engineering from a premier institution
- Fluent in English and at least one regional language
- A full stack human (Fully intellectually formed adult able to deal with yourself, stress, and uncertainty)
- Obsessively detail and results oriented
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- Generous vacation policy
- Open culture of radical candour. Zero politics.