Numadic is hiring a UX & UI Designer
We are hiring a UX & UI Designer to join our team in undisrupting movement. Your role will include analysing opportunities, testing market demand, evaluating user intent and behaviour, supporting the development of go to market strategies. To succeed in this role you must have an analytical mind with a keen interest in problem solving and communication.
About the role:
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Work on items ranging from identity, narative imagery, UI elements etc.
- Execute all visual & interface design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Collaborate with the product manager to create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards across teams.
- Conducting user research and testing.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems. (e.g. usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Clear communicator - Ability to synthesise and clearly articulate complex information, highlighting key takeaways and actionable insights.
- Education - BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Mindset - Ability to take responsibility for your life and that of your people and projects.
- Mindfulness - Ability to maintain practices that keep you grounded.
- Remote okay.
This is not a typical 9 to 5 job. This is startup life.
Working at a startup is about being a self-starter and pushing not just for output, but for outcomes too. We are judged by the outcomes we generate in the market and you are measured by the outcomes you generate for your team and for the company. Therefore, just showing up at work on time and leaving on time is not sufficient; actually delivering results is the minimum required performance. We routinely work long hours and it isn't uncommon for this and other roles at Numadic to push the limits. Do not apply if you aren't comfortable with the startup life.
Numadic operates at the intersection of finance and logistics.
From number one rated mobile apps to industry leading approaches to API finance and transactions, our team does what it takes to simplify movement of goods and people. But what matters even more, is that our customers love the way we do what we do and our end users have uncluttered and uncomplicated experiences.
From the founders to our investors and advisors, what we share is a common respect for the value of human life and of meaningful relationships. We are full-stack humans, who work with full-stack humans and seek to do business with full-stack humans. We have turned down projects, when we found misalignment of values at the other end of the table. We do not believe that the customer is always right. We believe that all humans are equal and that the direction of the flow of money should not define the way people are treated. This is life at Numadic.