Numadic is hiring a Technical Project Manager
We are hiring a Technical Project Manager to join our team in undisrupting movement. Your role will include working with development teams to ideate software solutions. To succeed in this role you must have an analytical mind with a keen interest in problem solving and communication.
About the role:
- Handle full Project Management activities; Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring/Control and Closure.
- Investigate and define feature requirements for new product releases.
- Maintain product roadmap in conjunction with internal & external teams.
- Handle parallel product release and support patch releases.
- Conduct daily and weekly team status meetings.
- An engineering degree.
- Advanced capabilities in spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated experience in lean product teams.
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing talent.
- Developer experience - Understanding of technologies (React, Node, Databases)
- Bias for action - Ability to move quickly while taking time out to review the details.
- Clear communicator - Ability to synthesise and clearly articulate complex information, highlighting key takeaways and actionable insights.
- Team player - Working mostly autonomously, yet being a team player keeping your crews looped-in.
- Mindset - Ability to take responsibility for your life and that of your people and projects.
- Mindfulness - Ability to maintain practices that keep you grounded.
This is not a typical 9 to 5 job. This is startup life.
Working at a startup is about being a self-starter and pushing not just for output, but for outcomes too. We are judged by the outcomes we generate in the market and you are measured by the outcomes you generate for your team and for the company. Therefore, just showing up at work on time and leaving on time is not sufficient; actually delivering results is the minimum required performance. We routinely work long hours and it isn't uncommon for this and other roles at Numadic to push the limits. Do not apply if you aren't comfortable with the startup life.
Numadic operates at the intersection of finance and logistics.
From number one rated mobile apps to industry leading approaches to API finance and transactions, our team does what it takes to simplify movement of goods and people. But what matters even more, is that our customers love the way we do what we do and our end users have uncluttered and uncomplicated experiences.
From the founders to our investors and advisors, what we share is a common respect for the value of human life and of meaningful relationships. We are full-stack humans, who work with full-stack humans and seek to do business with full-stack humans. We have turned down projects, when we found misalignment of values at the other end of the table. We do not believe that the customer is always right. We believe that all humans are equal and that the direction of the flow of money should not define the way people are treated. This is life at Numadic.