Numadic is hiring a Strategic Operations Manager to join our team in undisrupting logistics.
We are looking for a highly engaged person that is capable of building on a project’s vision, managing
cross-functional stakeholders, getting into the details to deliver on strategic projects.
Numadic delivers mobility infrastructure and applications for enterprise customers.
We work with companies in the automotive, insurance, banking, energy, tolling and telematics industries,
across North America, Europe, and India. Our team is nomadic and we run entirely remotely. You’re free to
join one of us in Goa or another in Vancouver. We are built up of humility and hard work and we only hire
Your mission as a strategic operations manager; deliver results on strategically meaningful projects.
Strategic Operations Managers at Numadic work directly with the CEO’s office and are responsible for
developing tactical business strategies. This includes:
- Deep involvement in short and mid-term company strategy
- Participation in strategic project selection and co-developing project plans
- Implement frameworks to monitor, alert & report on project KPIs
- Liaising with technical managers from project launch to normalization
- Balancing continuous improvement with timeouts for process improvements
You will operate near autonomously with a significant amount of trust placed in you and your ability
to grow the company from the inside.
Once our team aligns on a project vision, implementation constraints and success criteria, the truck is in
your hands. Your unique experiences and learnings play a huge role in shaping the way our company works and
the direction we head. Your experiences will help you
- Coach others - directly or indirectly - on strategic thinking & prioritization
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in business decision-making
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting
- Present models, findings and insights to senior management to drive business decisions
To power through this role, you will need self-discipline, a flexible mind, and extreme self-motivation.
- Extremely high levels of ethics and self-awareness
- A “driver” personality - biased toward action
- Clear communication and organization skills
- Exceptional Excel skills are a must and SQL Proficiency is strongly preferred
- 6+ years of experience of strategic consulting / business intelligence/strategy or high-growth
operations experience at a startup or consulting firm
- An engineering degree and/or an MBA or equivalent degree at a premier B-school
If this sounds like a mission you can deliver on, shoot us a message right away: