Numadic is hiring a React Native Developer
We are hiring a React Native Developer to join our team in undisrupting movement. Your role will include working with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions. To succeed in this role you must have an analytical mind with a keen interest in problem solving and communication.
About the role:
- Build effective, smooth & user friendly UIs on React Native for Android & iOS apps
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations across platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Provide the end user with a UI/UX that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing apps to React Native and work with native modules when required.
- Release applications to iOS App Store and Google Play stores.
- 2+ years of proven experience working with React Native.
- 3+ years of professional enterprise development experience.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, Kotlin and Java - a plus but not required.
- Rock-solid at working with/ integrating third-party dependencies/ libraries/ SDKs and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ, Expo.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Ability to write code keeping performance in mind in regards to network and device hardware.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha).
- Knowledge of AWS, Firebase, GIT and Jenkins.
This is not a typical 9 to 5 job. This is startup life.
Working at a startup is about being a self-starter and pushing not just for output, but for outcomes too. We are judged by the outcomes we generate in the market and you are measured by the outcomes you generate for your team and for the company. Therefore, just showing up at work on time and leaving on time is not sufficient; actually delivering results is the minimum required performance. We routinely work long hours and it isn't uncommon for this and other roles at Numadic to push the limits. Do not apply if you aren't comfortable with the startup life.
Numadic operates at the intersection of finance and logistics.
From number one rated mobile apps to industry leading approaches to API finance and transactions, our team does what it takes to simplify movement of goods and people. But what matters even more, is that our customers love the way we do what we do and our end users have uncluttered and uncomplicated experiences.
From the founders to our investors and advisors, what we share is a common respect for the value of human life and of meaningful relationships. We are full-stack humans, who work with full-stack humans and seek to do business with full-stack humans. We have turned down projects, when we found misalignment of values at the other end of the table. We do not believe that the customer is always right. We believe that all humans are equal and that the direction of the flow of money should not define the way people are treated. This is life at Numadic.