Numadic is hiring a Frontend Developer
We are hiring a Frontend Developer to join our team in undisrupting movement. Your role will include working with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions. To succeed in this role you must have an analytical mind with a keen interest in problem solving and communication.
About the role:
- Decode business rules to UI/UX into functional scope and technical needs.
- Ensuring responsiveness and cross-platform optimization for applications.
- Write and review technical documentation.
- Follow software development lifecycle for test driven development(TDD)
- Diagnose, fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Implement security policies and processes to secure the application
- Ability to quickly adapt and migrate code to most current technologies.
- Background - 2+ years of proven experience working as a Frontend Developer.
- Experience with React Native, Typescript, GraphQL, css-in-js and other frameworks is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of browser APIs and controls.
- Experience with state management frameworks like Redux/Rematch, etc.
- Bias for action - ability to move quickly while taking time out to review the details.
- Clear communicator - Ability to synthesise and clearly articulate complex information, highlighting key takeaways and actionable insights.
- Team player - Working mostly autonomously, yet being a team player keeping your crews looped-in.
- Education - Degree in Computer Science or relevant field or relevant experience.
- Mindset - Ability to take responsibility for your life and that of your people and projects.
- Mindfulness - Ability to maintain practices that keep you grounded.
This is not a typical 9 to 5 job. This is startup life.
Working at a startup is about being a self-starter and pushing not just for output, but for outcomes too. We are judged by the outcomes we generate in the market and you are measured by the outcomes you generate for your team and for the company. Therefore, just showing up at work on time and leaving on time is not sufficient; actually delivering results is the minimum required performance. We routinely work long hours and it isn't uncommon for this and other roles at Numadic to push the limits. Do not apply if you aren't comfortable with the startup life.
Numadic operates at the intersection of finance and logistics.
From number one rated mobile apps to industry leading approaches to API finance and transactions, our team does what it takes to simplify movement of goods and people. But what matters even more, is that our customers love the way we do what we do and our end users have uncluttered and uncomplicated experiences.
From the founders to our investors and advisors, what we share is a common respect for the value of human life and of meaningful relationships. We are full-stack humans, who work with full-stack humans and seek to do business with full-stack humans. We have turned down projects, when we found misalignment of values at the other end of the table. We do not believe that the customer is always right. We believe that all humans are equal and that the direction of the flow of money should not define the way people are treated. This is life at Numadic.