Numadic is hiring a Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition
We are hiring an Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition to join our team in undisrupting movement. Your role will involve being the custodian of all things related to recruitment within Numadic. To succeed in this role you need to be a people’s person with keen interest in problem solving and communication.
About the role:
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Assisting with the forecasting of recruitment budgets.
- Self-starter - Ability to inquire, understand and act using data and instinct.
- Strategic - Ability to develop solutions to complex strategic topics with a deeply analytical and data-driven approach.
- Bias for action - ability to move quickly while taking time out to review the details.
- Clear communicator - Ability to synthesise and clearly articulate complex information, highlighting key takeaways and actionable insights.
- Team player - Working mostly autonomously, yet being a team player keeping your crews looped-in.
- Background - Experience in recruitment and talent scouting at a high-growth startup. Experience in technical recruitment is a plus.
- Education - MBA or engineering degree from a tier 1 / 2 college or university.
- Mindset - Ability to take responsibility for your life and that of your people and project.
- Mindfulness - Ability to maintain practices that keep you grounded.
This is not a typical 9 to 5 job. This is startup life.
Working at a startup is about being a self-starter and pushing not just for output, but for outcomes too. We are judged by the outcomes we generate in the market and you are measured by the outcomes you generate for your team and for the company. Therefore, just showing up at work on time and leaving on time is not sufficient; actually delivering results is the minimum required performance. We routinely work long hours and it isn't uncommon for this and other roles at Numadic to push the limits. Do not apply if you aren't comfortable with the startup life.
Numadic operates at the intersection of finance and logistics.
From number one rated mobile apps to industry leading approaches to API finance and transactions, our team does what it takes to simplify movement of goods and people. But what matters even more, is that our customers love the way we do what we do and our end users have uncluttered and uncomplicated experiences.
From the founders to our investors and advisors, what we share is a common respect for the value of human life and of meaningful relationships. We are full-stack humans, who work with full-stack humans and seek to do business with full-stack humans. We have turned down projects, when we found misalignment of values at the other end of the table. We do not believe that the customer is always right. We believe that all humans are equal and that the direction of the flow of money should not define the way people are treated. This is life at Numadic.