Numadic is hiring a Admin Associate
We are hiring a Admin Associate to join our team in undisrupting movement.
About the role:
- Provide assistance for various external request and redirect them to the concerned internal team.
- Ensure all the monthly, quarterly and annual events are notified to and undertaken by the respective teams.
- Support various departments, in terms of logistics, special projects etc.
- Work with all departments to ensure processes and inventory are maintained and replaced as and when required.
- Assist with office financial record keeping and transactions.
- Coordinate for travel arrangements and managing the travel expenses.
- Manage filing systems, and provide efficient organization of the office.
- Participate in periodic review of systems, procedures, processes to ensure efficient and effective organizational functioning.
- Support various internal and external audits relating to assigned activities.
- Act as a bridging role between Accounts ,Talent and other teams.
- Schedule and manage meetings, conferences, workshops, and special events.
- Any other ad-hoc activities communicated from time to time basis.
- Self-starter - Ability to inquire, understand and act using data and instinct.
- Tools: G Suit.
- Should have own mode of transport and good knowledge of locality
- Planning skills, multitasker, quality consciousness and detail oriented.
- Strong documentation, presentation and Administrative writing skills.
- Bias for action - ability to move quickly while taking time out to review the details.
- Clear communicator - Ability to synthesise and clearly articulate complex information, highlighting key takeaways and actionable insights.
- Fluent in English, Hindi & at least one regional language.
- Knowledge of fintech industry working would be ideal
- Team player - Working mostly autonomously, yet being a team player keeping your crews looped-in.
- Education - Bachelor or relevant degree with 0-3 of years experience.
- Mindset - Ability to take responsibility for your life and that of your people and project.
- Mindfulness - Ability to maintain practices that keep you grounded.
This is not a typical 9 to 5 job. This is startup life.
Working at a startup is about being a self-starter and pushing not just for output, but for outcomes too. We are judged by the outcomes we generate in the market and you are measured by the outcomes you generate for your team and for the company. Therefore, just showing up at work on time and leaving on time is not sufficient; actually delivering results is the minimum required performance. We routinely work long hours and it isn't uncommon for this and other roles at Numadic to push the limits. Do not apply if you aren't comfortable with the startup life.
Numadic operates at the intersection of finance and logistics.
From number one rated mobile apps to industry leading approaches to API finance and transactions, our team does what it takes to simplify movement of goods and people. But what matters even more, is that our customers love the way we do what we do and our end users have uncluttered and uncomplicated experiences.
From the founders to our investors and advisors, what we share is a common respect for the value of human life and of meaningful relationships. We are full-stack humans, who work with full-stack humans and seek to do business with full-stack humans. We have turned down projects, when we found misalignment of values at the other end of the table. We do not believe that the customer is always right. We believe that all humans are equal and that the direction of the flow of money should not define the way people are treated. This is life at Numadic.