Numadic is hiring a Accountant.
We are hiring a Accountant to join our team in undisrupting movement.
About the role:
- Minimum 5 years of experience inclusive of 3 years of articleship.
- Have a compulsory completed CA/CMA/CIMA/ACCA degree.
- Thorough knowledge of GST, TDS, EPF, ESIC, Transfer Pricing, Professional Tax and Income Tax is compulsory.
- Responsible for managing accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Ensure the invoices are created and sent out on timea, and also there is clear documentation of all inflow.
- Knowledge of advanced excel is strongly preferred.
- Responsible for preparing and maintenance of accounts a monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Ensure ledgers are reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Support various internal and external audit related activities.
- Review and verify employee expense claims, approve the expenses for payout and ensuring the claims are in agreement with company expense policy.
- Provide timely and effectively communicated responses to internal and external inquiries.
- Act as a bridging role between Admin ,Talent and other teams.
- Any other ad-hoc activities communicated from time to time basis.
- Added knowledge of Tableau Software will be ideal.
- Summarizing the financial status by collecting information, preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, other reports and models
- Tools - GSheets, GDocs, Accounting software ( Zoho and Tally), MS office.
- Self-starter - Ability to inquire, understand and act using data and instinct.
- Planning skills, multitasker, quality consciousness and detail oriented.
- Strong documentation, presentation and Administrative writing skills.
- Bias for action - ability to move quickly while taking time out to review the details.
- Clear communicator - Ability to synthesise and clearly articulate complex information, highlighting key takeaways and actionable insights.
- Fluent in English, Hindi & at least one regional language.
- Team player - Working mostly autonomously, yet being a team player keeping your crews looped-in.
- Mindset - Ability to take responsibility for your life and that of your people and projects.
- Mindfulness - Ability to maintain practices that keep you grounded.
- Knowledge of fintech industry would be ideal.
This is not a typical 9 to 5 job. This is startup life.
Working at a startup is about being a self-starter and pushing not just for output, but for outcomes too. We are judged by the outcomes we generate in the market and you are measured by the outcomes you generate for your team and for the company. Therefore, just showing up at work on time and leaving on time is not sufficient; actually delivering results is the minimum required performance. We routinely work long hours and it isn't uncommon for this and other roles at Numadic to push the limits. Do not apply if you aren't comfortable with the startup life.
Numadic operates at the intersection of finance and logistics.
From number one rated mobile apps to industry leading approaches to API finance and transactions, our team does what it takes to simplify movement of goods and people. But what matters even more, is that our customers love the way we do what we do and our end users have uncluttered and uncomplicated experiences.
From the founders to our investors and advisors, what we share is a common respect for the value of human life and of meaningful relationships. We are full-stack humans, who work with full-stack humans and seek to do business with full-stack humans. We have turned down projects, when we found misalignment of values at the other end of the table. We do not believe that the customer is always right. We believe that all humans are equal and that the direction of the flow of money should not define the way people are treated. This is life at Numadic.